As a ServiceNow Certified Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
The ServiceNow Senior Architect will lead the Technical Solution aspect of ServiceNow implementations specific to: design, solution architecture, functional implementation and evaluation of Client’s Enterprise Service Management Ecosystem. Recommend and create ServiceNow Design/Build/Manage solutions in terms of scope, size, resourcing, timeline for configuration and administration of ServiceNow tool in conjunction with other methods and tools in the ecosystem.
- Engage in proposals response life cycle as ServiceNow technical solution lead
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Draft solutions (Design/Build/Manage) defining scope & estimations, staffing plan, timelines, assumptions & dependencies, costing, RACI & SOW assistance, etc
- Progress the solution through internal reviews and approval cycles
- Deliver presentations, proposals and quotes
- When appropriate, perform effective online demos during Client orals
- Maintain currency of Solution estimation models
- Lead Technical aspects of ServiceNow implementations projects.
- Provide technical guidance during workshops and assists in the creation and refinement of stories.
- Configure the ServiceNow platform during sprints while sharing knowledge and best practices with Platform Administrators.
- Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
- 7+ years total IT work experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in selling and delivering ServiceNow solutions across multiple products – ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, SAM, GRC, Security, CSM, HRSD, Portal etc.
- Security Architecture experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with SecOps and Vulnerability Management modules
- Experience in ServiceNow Security Incident and Vulnerability Response Implementation
- Advanced ServiceNow Coding Skills
- Experience with common SIEM tools and integrating ServiceNow SecOps with these tools (ex. Rapid7, ArcSight, SecurityScore Card, etc)
- Good knowledge and experience on troubleshooting issues and reverse engineering the codes
- Good understanding of marketing leading Automation, AI, ML and Virtual Agent products
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions
Nice to have
- Advanced functional and technical understanding of the ServiceNow Security Operations and GRC suite.
- Experience in ServiceNow GRC Risk Management and Policy & Compliance implementation
- Tools integration experience like RiskLens