The client’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. The client’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. The client is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
We are looking for Senior/Lead Unity Developers to join us and collaborate on creating new and supporting older games inside AppLovin and across other big studios around the world.
We’re looking for passionate Unity developers who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on Free to Play Mobile titles.
- Creating production-ready, high-quality, documented code promoting modularity, extensibility and
- performance that can be easily maintained and shared
- Architecting entire features, innovating, and promoting best practices.
- Make new games, support live games and older unlaunched projects
- Taking ownership/accountability for all aspects of a certain area of game or codebase.
- Breaking down product or technical features.
- Understanding and communicating the long-term directions for both project and framework level code.
- Sharing knowledge in the team.
- Work and collaborate with artists to create fast paste prototypes
- Use C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work
- 5+ years of experience with Unity
- Expertise with the Unity game engine using C#.
- Experience in architecture and best practices
- Previous experience with ECS framework (desirable)
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Self directed, can identify problems and tackle large features with minimal guidance
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Exceptional problem solving, performance analysis and debugging skills
- Shipped multiple applications or games preferably mobile
- Comfortable with working with solutions like Playfab/AWS/Firebase
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- C#, Unity Engine, Support Legacy Code Bases, Writing new features and modular codebases for new games (SOLID, KISS, FSM, HSM, MVCS etc),
- Multiple SDK support and usage in projects (DoTween, Zenject, Google Firebase, etc)
- Creating production-ready, high-quality, documented code promoting modularity, extensibility, and performance that can be easily maintained and shared.
- Architecting entire features, innovating and promoting best practices.
- Unity ECS, UniRx, Doozy UI