- Manage tasks and workload for the client, ensuring timely delivery, ensuring quality software is delivered, and ensuring proper communication to the client
- Provide clear direction to the client for the project
- Participate in production support to address hot fixes and communicate with the client.
- Quickly investigate and debug issues as they arise
- Hands on coding for feature development work, participating in architecture, design, implementation, unit testing
- Participate in Release management of software suite
- Communicate risks and mitigations clearly and in a timely manner to the client
- 5+ years experience with .NET, creating REST API’s and Business Layers
- Strong experience with Frontend development using AngularJS
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks for both front end and back end.
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of AWS for deployment
- Familiar with Agile software methodology
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to provide technical direction to the client in terms of how things should be implemented as per business requirements.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote