We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer with some backend experience who is passionate about design and user experience. This candidate will be a key participant in developing a suite of groundbreaking clinical performance applications that leverage the client’s deep data marts and data sciences expertise. Responsibilities include design and implementation of front-end application logic; visual elements and behaviors, smooth and intuitive user experiences.
Clients of the application include Clinical, Financial, and Quality executives in leading health systems in the US.
This role will bridge the gap between front-end applications and server-side infrastructure. Candidates will be actively involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, from prototyping to API specification and the release of product-ready applications. Candidates will collaborate with offshore colleagues, optionally, engage directly with our development-partner clients.
- 8+ years of experience prototyping and developing front-end web applications and “agile” development methodology.
- Knowledge and insight into client-side architecture options and cross-browser compatibility considerations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, SASS, PHP, and Angular Material library
- Good working knowledge of Python
- A solid understanding and experience in the development and consumption of Rest APIs and TDD/BDD.
- Experience with GIT and CI/CD/CT pipelines.
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve, and own development projects.
- Excellent English skills: written and oral.
- Ability to proactively communicate and collaborate with onshore and offshore colleagues.
Nice to haves:
- MS in Computer Science
- SQL, Database expertise: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Familiarity with vis tools and libraries like Tableau, Looker, Plotly, HighCharts, D3.JS