- Configure and troubleshoot advanced route/switch and datacenter technologies, including, but not limited to, service-provider grade BGP, complex OSPF and EIGRP environments, overlay technologies (OTV, VXLAN, etc), and large switching deployments.
- Provide technical leadership to clients to untangle pre-existing complicated customer environments.
- Create world-class documentation after project completions.
- Provide technical “big picture” architecture to clients and prospective clients
- CCIE Route/Switch / CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Highly Desired
- Expertise with firewalls: Cisco Firepower, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto
- Mid-level experience with Cisco and Meraki Wireless required
- Expertise in Cisco DNA center a must (ZTP, Golden Image, templating, etc). Software Defined Access (SDA) a plus but not required.
- Expertise in Cisco ACI or Cisco SD-WAN a large plus.
- Expertise on networking NSX-T a significant plus. Willingness to learn a requirement.
- Expertise in mid-size Meraki deployments, including integrating with Meraki with non-Meraki environments
- General understanding of VMWare
- Exposure to load balancing / SSL offload technology a large plus.
- Light Project Management Skills required
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation
- In addition to the CCIE R&S: CCNP Security, CCNP Wireless or CCNP Enterprise Wireless a significant plus.