Our company is looking for an Angular Developer to join our team.
- Work with product management to translate requirements into technical design and provide estimates;
- Develop high quality, shippable code in short increments;
- Define and implement unit and integration tests;
- Design and Implement Angular applications;
- Responsible for module design/architecture;
- Code/develop applications to program specifications;
- Participate in customer interaction, code review, and follow-up. Manage all performance issues.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in front-end development
- Deep understanding of and STRONG experience with Angular 9+
- Understanding of overall architecture and best practices as it relates to front-end development (MVVM, MVC, etc.)
- Good understanding of Architectural patterns (Separation of Control. MicroServices, DDD, etc.)
- Familiarity with backend frameworks (i.e. apis, sso, etc.)
- Must have a very good eye for design
- Good experience in a high-paced environment with Production Support requests
- Excellent debugging skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Good knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently without much oversight/management. We are NOT looking for someone that needs to be micro-managed. We need someone who LOOKS for solutions, not someone who ASKS for solutions.
- Great communication and organizational skills (Should be able to manage their own time and tasks, while instilling confidence in stakeholders that things will get done, and be able to communicate with customers)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote