Our company is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join our team.
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality;
- Working closely with the team to build and share knowledge;
- Designing the application using frameworks and components to meet the requirements and clearly document the design;
- Writing and maintain release and deployment instructions, technical change management and fix defect/ bugs and Level 3 support;
- Working alongside the client to obtain business requirements;
- Architecting solutions;
- Create and distribute the correct documentation for Salesforce;
- Executing full lifecycle software development;
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to ensure the Salesforce objectives are inline with the overall business;
- Day to day support of Salesforce platform;
- Providing release deployments on non-production management controlled environments;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Design test and implement system improvements.
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language and/or web development;
- Working knowledge of ETL leveraging MuleSoft
- Analytics experience with tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Einstein;
- Knowledge of standard databases like Oracle, Microsoft- Structured Query Language (SQL) and appreciation of Big Data/ NO SQL approaches.
Job Category: Java NOSQL Oracle Salesforce SQL
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote