We are seeking a Python Developer that can develop high-performing backend applications with Node.js and Python. You will work alongside our developer team to build high-quality and innovative software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design. You will work collaboratively to understand technical needs, evaluate solution paths for problems, and discuss recommendations based on your knowledge and experience.
Challenges you will solve
- Maintain and improve the architectures of current cloud services, as well as assist the engineering team to design and build new services with deployment, availability, and scalability in mind
- Manage our cloud infrastructure (compute instances, databases, etc.) that is relied upon by an ever-growing customer base
- Improve real-time monitoring of services to allow the team to address and resolve issues proactively
- Debug and troubleshoot live production issues, which will occasionally occur off-hours
- Develop procedures to ensure team members follow best practices for server configuration, database configuration, etc.
- Work closely with developers to find ways to automate and improve existing processes
- Work with the Technical Support team to triage/catalog issue reports
- Document and monitor processes and performance
- 3+ years of application development experience
- Experience in NodeJS and Python
- 2 years of experience with GraphQL, Express.js, Django, and JHipster
- Experience with message queuing and push notifications to the web, Android, or iOS.
- Experience with high-performance database implementation with any relational or NoSQL DBMS