Our clients are the creators of a proprietary Intelligent Document Processing platform that automates data extraction from complex and messy unstructured documents. Something nobody has ever done before!
For over a decade, the client has been building expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and much much more. And what are they doing with this expertise?
Good question. They are building technology that is disrupting the data extraction space for 5+ years now. They have over 300 smart-as-a-whip colleagues working from all over the globe.
And now, they are on the lookout for a great Python Developer.
- Has 4+ years of experience into Python and Web Development
- Holds experience in creating python scripts and services
- Document inside code and designs
- Experience into Python Code Quality check, Code automation and Code reviews
- Has exposure into REST API, FLASK – derivative of Python, Any python supporting IDES, version control software (preferably git) & Data Structures
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience into Docker
- Opencv library knowledge
- Exposure to Rabbitmq queue, elastic search and/or Mongo and PDF Libraries.
What you will do:
- Ensure the deliverables are of the highest quality in terms of functional and technical aspects
- Ensure the in sprint defects are closed with the highest quality and any production defects are being taken care of for a specific duration post release.
- Work along with the PM, Architect and the BA to manage the deliverables from technical and functional aspects
- Work along with DevOps, and other teams to fulfill roles and see the big picture.
And along with that, someone who is curious to learn, drives the whole team to perform
better and is a cool person to work with.