REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in implementing graph databases and graph algorithms
- Ensure the optimum performance, high availability, and stability of Dev/Test/E2E/Production environments.
- Capability to raise/handle the support tickets presented with the Neo4j support team for product-related issues
- Experience in planning the backup / HA / DR activities for Neo4j databases.
- Work on new and existing product initiatives and be a driver in the definition of product direction.
- Monitor data release management actions to manage issues as they arise and identify risks and mitigation responses that could impact data analytics customers or stakeholders.
- Take ownership – collaborate with technical and business teams to build innovative and solutions for database problems.
- Who would set the strategy and vision to improve/enhance the database architecture to support the growing data-load
- Capability to design database models and database infrastructure for highly scalable/ reliable applications.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote