We are seeking a Software Engineer who will contribute to the delivery of a wide variety of software projects across the company’s entire technology stack, from operational systems such as Salesforce to database and reporting platforms, and custom-built web apps and services.
- Deliver high-quality, architecturally sound code extending and building upon the company’s current technology
- Work to extend and leverage the company’s technology stack, including Snowflake, AWS, Fivetran, dbt and Looker
- Deliver solutions large and small across a wide range of projects and initiatives
- Participate in architecture, coding, and delivery of developed systems
- Participate in iterative interaction with customers, from pre-coding requirements to post-delivery feedback
- Demonstrated skill delivering software on deadlines
- Strong experience with the Python programming language
- Fluent in software engineering lifecycle and knows how to implement and apply principles to a wide range of problem spaces
- Familiarity with Snowflake
- Demonstrated skill in SQL and other enterprise-capable databases, e.g. Postgres, Oracle, MySQL
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years cloud software engineering experience
- Proven delivery experience on a multi-functional team delivering web, mobile, distributed, enterprise business applications
- Willingness to work cross-functionally in a vibrant, dynamic startup environment
- Trustworthy, Team-Oriented, Transparent
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
What you’ll get out of it:
- Enjoy a fun, fast-growing entrepreneurial company
- Be part of a highly collaborative learning culture- share knowledge, be inclusive, learn and grow together. Embrace teamwork!
- Knowing your ideas are heard and matter. Think big!
- You get to own your job and be recognized for your contributions
- Work with smart and creative people
- We want all the experience and expertise you have to offer, but we won’t burn you out.
- It’s okay to make mistakes because we’re human. Let’s learn from them. Be transparent!
- We recognize you as an individual- no presumptions or judgment. Be the extraordinary you!