We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
A quality assurance specialist is responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and establishing measures to correct or improve a company’s final product to meet the quality standards of the company and the client. This person must be proficient in all Microsoft and Google applications as well as have a full understanding of testing strategies. These strategies include, but are not limited to testing various projects on multiple devices, e.g, iPhones, Android, as well as desktop PC and Mac.
You must be able to multitask and communicate directly with the team as projects and clients work on different deadlines. You are the eye of the project and should take the steps necessary to ensure the project is sent off to the client at the highest of quality.
- Strong understanding of QA LifeCycle and best practices (Analyze, Bug Management, Test Plans, Test Cases, Text matrix, etc.)
- Strong background in QA methodologies
- Experience in Web and Mobile Testing
- Strong experience in Manual testing
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues found during Manual testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication with other members of team
- Advanced in English
- Develop and maintain quality tests
- Design, develop and implement comprehensive QA test plans and test cases, tools, framework, and infrastructure for assigned areas
- Manual Testing
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing