Our clients are the creators of a proprietary Intelligent Document Processing platform that automates data extraction from complex and messy unstructured documents. Something nobody has ever done before!
For over a decade, the client has been building expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and much much more. And what are they doing with this expertise?
Good question. They are building technology that is disrupting the data extraction space for 5+ years now. They have over 300 smart-as-a-whip colleagues working from all over the globe.
And now, they are on the lookout for a great Java Technical Lead.
- Has 6+ years of experience in Java development.
- Should have managed a team of 2-4 members and worked on projects where the delivery model is agile Scrum for a development project.
- Excellent understanding of Core Java and Spring framework (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Data).
- Experience in developing backend for web-based applications.
- Ability to work hands-on while developing / coding and strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Solid command with data structures.
- Experience with MySQL/Postgres.
- Good understanding of Elastic Search, streaming queues like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with System design and microservices architecture.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Working experience on tools like: Jira, Any Java IDE, GitHub
Brownie points if you have:
- Exposure to Python and UI frameworks [Angular JS].
- Experience with development and deployment of SaaS / Cloud applications [Preferably AWS]
- Experience in other NoSql databases is a huge plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes and knowledge about DevOps processes, Cloud based / SaaS applications.
What you will do:
- Should provide strong technical anchorship and be a primary Gatekeeper of the Java team.
- Work in collaboration with the Project Manager and Architect and ensure quality deliverables are being delivered by the team.
- Design Creation – High level and low level.
- Java Code Quality check, Code automation, Code reviews and mentor the team for implementation and low-level design.
- Should be Hands-on coding, as required.
- Ensure the deliverables are of the highest quality in terms of functional and technical aspects through the scrum process.
- Ensure the in sprint defects are closed with the highest quality and any production defects are being taken care of for a specific duration post release.
And along with that, someone who is curious to learn, drives the whole team to perform better and is a cool person to work with.