- Leverage on Azure Cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (applications and data technologies)
- Work with clients to design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates with customer’s existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
- Propose suggestions and best practices to optimize customers’ cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and map out mitigation strategies
- Carry out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of custom solutions built on the organization/clients platform
- Develop new specs, documentation; and partake in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Responsible for the creation of a well-informed cloud strategy and administer the adaption process
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software at regular intervals
- Develop and organize cloud systems and work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
- Provide prompt response to technical issues in a professional manner
- Direct infrastructure movement procedure, including bulk application transfers into the cloud environment
- Responsible for spotting the cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Prepare and document testing requirements.
- Identify areas where IT can support business needs and goals.
- Work with business units to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations.
- Build and migrate software and services across the organization.
- Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products.
- Communicate and consult with clients and internal stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages.
- Experience with design and development of Azure, Big Data, and cloud-based solutions
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures with MySQL, MSSQL
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Experience with Integration frameworks desirable
Job Category: Azure Big Data MSSQL MySQL SQL
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote