This position requires an individual who is a self-starter that succeeds in a fast-paced environment using an Agile/Scrum methodology. This role requires proven, hands on test automation skills and experience.
- Executes regression, functional, smoke and integration automated tests
- Consistently demonstrates ability to understand business requirements and work with QA leadership to identify and prioritize test cases that should be automated
- Designs, develops, and maintains test automation software (programs, scripts, data sheets)
- Works with source code control tools (branching, versioning)
- Uses concepts of software architecture and framework
- Works with development team/QA leadership and come up with appropriate test automation strategies for the various parts of our applications.
- Works closely with development team members to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Offers suggestions for technical direction and new approaches to QA leaders.
- Provides input into software integration testing and release of the final product
- Other duties, as assigned by QA leadership
- 2+ years of C# experience
- Knowledge of Postman API testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and how to turn data into meaningful results
- Exceptional ability to design test approaches supporting a dynamic Agile development environment
- Demonstrates ability to communicate test strategy and explain test case objectives to teams or team members not familiar with QA methods
- Demonstrates ability to create application workflow tests; expanding beyond low level functional test cases used during new development efforts
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to communicate and document in clear and crisp formats
- Excellent time management skills, including managing your own day-day work efforts and communicating roadblocks or issues
- Embraces the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines