The client’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. The client’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. The client is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
We are looking for Senior/Lead Unity Developers to join our client and collaborate on creating new and supporting older games.
We are seeking at least (2) Senior Software Engineers / Senior Game Developers to join the client’s feature development teams to support feature development and engineering initiatives.
The game that is being worked on has tens of millions of daily active users, and the work will entail creating new game modes, new UI screens, and new features. The ideal candidate would know how to use multiple game frameworks and be comfortable learning new ones. All current game development is using a language called Monkey X, which is a cross platform reimagining of the BASIC programming language (with object oriented programming support).
We’re looking for candidates who can learn quickly and be a part of the team long term.
- Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into the codebase.
- Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
- Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
- C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object oriented programming language and OOP experience required
- Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
- The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
- Knowledge of Design Patterns