- Develops BI deliverables using Microsoft technologies (i.e. SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI, C#, etc.). Develops database and data warehouse structures and coding in support of BI deliverables.
- Develops technical related documentation for BI deliverables (i.e. design & instructional documents).
- Coordinates and facilitates design reviews with our business users and analysts.
- Ensures compliance with configuration management standards and guidelines (i.e. version control,
- release management).
- Reports and tracks all BI testing processes and software related issues.
- Provides functionality updates to key personnel on new BI releases and general enhancements.
- Troubleshoots technical application problems and coordinates solutions with other support groups.
- Obtains regular processing reports to check for errors, assess/analyze errors and distinguishes between databases, application and customized application problems.
- Perform testing on any and all fixes provided for application and abide by the SDLC process for promoting code through the various environments.
- Provides technical support for interfaces and troubleshoots and resolves any interface issues.
- Assists with developing strategy for the installation and testing of major releases.
- Assists in providing supporting documentation for Data Warehouse systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (SharePoint, Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of experience with the Microsoft BI suite (i.e. SSRS, SSIS,SSAS, Power BI, Power Query, Power Automate, etc.) and/or other similar data management tools
- 2+ years of strong experience with data engineering.
- Good experience with Azure Cloud, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic App
- Familiarity with multi-dimensional and tabular models.
- Familiarity with performance tuning techniques with indexing, data types, and queries.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze systems and processes in a business environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions; support and explain reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple requests, issues and/or problems at a time
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner; strive to increase productivity in a constantly changing environment
- 20-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- 1 month contract to start with a high probability of becoming long term